St Joseph’s is a welcoming community that constantly strives to achieve excellence in everything we do.
Our school motto 'Learning without limits' captures our goal of working with parents to ensure that each individual child will achieve and learn to the very best of their ability.
Our mission is to provide a safe, supportive and engaging environment which will support each child to reach their full potential: educationally, creatively, emotionally, and socially.
We will strive for excellence through:
Celebrating God’s love for us through prayer, action and outreach
Empowering our students to:
- be independent, critical thinkers
- work collaboratively
- be self-regulated and motivated
- make connections with their learning across KLAs
- see themselves belonging to a community that they share responsibility for
- work with the digital tools of their world
- work together with our parent community to ensure that they are supportive of their child’s learning
- ensure that the school environment is safe and supportive through the full implementation of the PBS4L framework
- promote an environment of respect for self, others, and the environment
- continually strive to improve teacher practice and student outcomes through focused professional learning
- provide a variety of learning experiences which develops the whole child